The Inquisitor
Children Spies Wednesday August 15, 1591
Children spies are becoming a more, and more popular occurrence. This topic seems to bring up strong feelings from people, and believe that have children spies is a good thing.
Although not everybody would agree, I want to argue that maybe having children spies isn't necessarily a bad thing to have.
I have several reasons for arguing this point of view.
My first reason is, with children being so “innocent” it is unlikely for one to suspect a child of being a spy. Therefor somewhat eliminating the dangers of the job.
A further reason is with the money these children spies will be making alone they will be able to support there families. Which would be especially good during a time when many families are struggling to put food on the table.
Furthermore with the proper training even these child spies will be quick, agile, and will be able to take even the biggest of threats, with there advanced wrestling, and fighting techniques. Also the children would be getting an education, because all child spies must be able to read, write and speak proper English.
Though some may might argue that it is extremely dangerous for the children, they have a chance of being killed, or it may effect them physiologically.
I thing I have shown that for there to be children spies could be a good thing, and is not as big of a deal as many may think.
No comments:
Post a Comment